Welcome to our new website! Please use this site as an opportunity to get better acquainted with our practice and our team. Dr. Michael Ricciardi’s practice emphasizes excellent restorative work, but we build our patient base around general dental care. We help our patients build stellar oral health, and then provide treatment to keep their smiles in perfect shape. As life goes on, there are moments when your teeth can require a little outside assistance – and we’re here to provide. Read on for some details on what you can expect from Dr. Michael Ricciardi and our entire team. Looking for a consultation or exam? Send us your information to schedule.
Treatment with Dr. Michael Ricciardi
Dr. Ricciardi has completed advanced training in restorative techniques. He loves rebuilding worn or damaged smiles, and providing patients with new leases on life. His versatile practice offers a number of options for tweaking or strengthening your own smile. A few services highlights include:
- Restorative Dentistry – Time plays an unavoidable role in the appearance and function of our teeth. Fortunately, we’re not forced to sit back and watch our smiles degrade. There are ways to rebuild single or multiple teeth, and even address the entire mouth. With dental implants, it’s possible to replace tooth roots, creating a stable foundation for accompanying restorations. Those implants may be paired with porcelain crowns for aesthetic tooth replacement. If you need more extensive restoration, full mouth reconstruction will address disease and damage throughout the mouth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Cosmetic dental work gives patients the confidence they need to show off their smiles. If you’ve been covering laughs or keeping your lips closed when smiling, it’s time to change the way you approach the world. Teeth whitening bleaches enamel to remove staining compounds and brighten smiles. Porcelain veneers create new, external layers on teeth to change a smile’s shape, size, or shade. Dental bonding is a quick, comfortable way to add material to teeth and whiten discolored patches, strengthen sensitive areas, close gaps, and cover chips.
- Invisalign – Orthodontic treatment no longer mandates metal braces. With Invisalign, patients use a series of clear aligner trays to gradually straighten their teeth. The trays are removable, allowing users to remove them when eating or cleaning their teeth. Invisalign’s treatment process is low-restriction with a great payoff – a straighter, more appealing smile.
- General Dentistry – What are fancy cosmetic treatments if you don’t have a strong foundation of health? Daily practices supported by regular dental exams will keep your teeth in superb shape. We’ll provide you with the education and tools you need to build a beautiful, strong smile. If you struggle with gingivitis or periodontal disease, we offer treatment to restore health to your gums.
- Botox and Juvederm – Hoping to smooth signs of age from your skin? Cosmetic injections offer improvements without surgery. And these changes are subtle, allowing you to ease wrinkles without changing the look of your face. Botox tackles forehead lines, while fillers address areas that have lost volume (around the nose and lips).
Looking For A Dentist in Staten Island?
We’d love to welcome you into our dental community. Choosing to be a patient with our practice will provide you with the foundation of general care that you need, backed by cosmetic and restorative expertise. You’ll be able to receive the full spectrum of care under one roof. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, just get in touch online.