Just what we like to see – a happy, healthy, and beautiful smile!
There are few major components to your smile: its appearance, its health, and the way you feel about it. Each of these is a vital aspect of your grin, and dictates how you move through your daily life. If disease has taken hold of your teeth, each of those factors will be affected. Fortunately, there’s a solution that will tackle all three and return your smile to its old self.
Oakwood full mouth reconstruction employs a number of dental treatments to help resolve problems at the source. By taking both your smile’s look and its health into account, this group of procedures makes your teeth whole again, and leaves you feeling great about your grin. If you’d like to learn more, read on for some details, or fill out the form below to talk to Dr. Ricciardi about your options.
Full Mouth Reconstruction that Fits
FMR is a blanket term that incorporates many different treatments, some cosmetic and some restorative. The ultimate aim is to resolve problems caused by aging, disease, or physical damage, while keeping your teeth looking natural and appealing.
Your FMR will include procedures that are tailored to suit your unique needs. Find the dental problem(s) below that fit what you might need, and learn more about the appropriate treatments:
- Stained teeth – Teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, dental bonding
- Broken/chipped tooth – Porcelain veneers, dental bonding, porcelain crowns
- Missing tooth/teeth – Dental implants, bridges, crowns
- Worn teeth – Porcelain veneers or porcelain crowns
- Receding gums – Periodontal treatment for gum disease, dental bonding or veneers to cover exposed tooth roots
- Jaw disorder – TMJ splint to heal and rehabilitate the jaw
This is just a brief list of what FMR entails. In short, if it would help you, then the procedure is right for your treatment plan. If you’d like to learn more about specifics, just get in touch.